Here are some things to expect in an individual private lesson:
- One on one attention tailored to your interests and needs.
- Gentle hands on guidance and verbal instruction.
- To apply the principles of the Alexander Technique to simple activities such as sitting, standing, walking, bending and reaching, so that these everyday activities are performed with more ease, comfort and joy.
- To let go of unhelpful tension and stress as you lie on a bodywork table.
- To learn to use the Alexander Technique to prevent harmful tension.
- To apply the Alexander to any activity of your choice such as playing an instrument, singing, working at a computer, exercising, yoga, gardening, dancing, cooking, speaking in front of a group, etc.
$65 per lesson
5 lesson package for $300 (save $25)
10 lesson package for $600 (save $50)
Gift certificates are available.
Lessons are 1 hour long. Please wear comfortable, non-restrictive clothing to your lesson.
Please contact Katie at 585 330 7412 or email@example.com for more information or to schedule your lesson.
Workshops are a great way to introduce a group to the Alexander Technique. Please contact Katie at 585 330 7412 or firstname.lastname@example.org to organize a workshop for your office, studio, or group.
“Katie worked with my students in a two hour introductory session of Alexander technique which was extremely engaging, interactive and perfectly designed for the wide age range of pre-college and adult students who attended. Katie was gentle, welcoming and articulate, and helped each student to explore better ways to use their bodies when playing flute. I wholeheartedly recommend Katie for work with students of any age or level!”
—Laura Lentz, Studio teacher/Flutist, Rochester, NY, lentzflutestudio.com
with Katie Fittipaldi
Interested in a fun and intensive AT course just for Musicians?
Click here to find out more about my week-long course that is offered at Eastman School of Music in Rochester New York, June 25-29.